How to fix Xbox One error 0x807a1007?

Hi everyone,

I’m having trouble with my Xbox One and encountering the error code 0x807a1007. I have no idea what this means or how to fix it.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? What steps can I take to resolve this error? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

The Xbox One error code 0x807a1007 is commonly related to Xbox Live services or network connectivity issues. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this error:

Check Xbox Live Status: Visit the Xbox Live Status page to see if there are any ongoing issues with the service. If there are, you might need to wait until Microsoft resolves the problem.

Restart Your Xbox One: Power cycle your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it completely shuts down. Then, wait a few seconds and turn it back on.

Check Your Network Connection: Ensure your Xbox is connected to the internet. You can do this by going to Settings > Network > Network Settings > Test Network Connection. You might need to restart your router or modem if there are issues.

Clear Alternate MAC Address: Sometimes, clearing the alternate MAC address can help. Go to Settings > Network > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear, then restart your console.

Update Your Console: Make sure your Xbox One has the latest system update. Go to Settings > System > Updates & downloads and check for updates.

Port Forwarding: Ensure that your router’s ports for Xbox Live are open. The required ports are:

• Port 88 (UDP)
  • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
  • Port 80 (TCP)
  • Port 500 (UDP)
  • Port 3544 (UDP)
  • Port 4500 (UDP)

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may want to contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like