Best breweries near Aspen, CO?

Hi everyone!

I’m researching Aspen, Colorado, and I’m a big fan of craft beer.

Can anyone recommend some great breweries in the area? I’m looking for places with a good selection of beers, a nice atmosphere, and maybe some local food options. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Like

Aspen is a fantastic destination for craft beer enthusiasts! Here are a few top-notch breweries you should check out:

Aspen Brewing Company: This brewery is a must-visit, located right in Aspen. It offers various beers, from hoppy IPAs to smooth stouts. The taproom has a relaxed vibe, and you can often catch live music here.

Highlands Alehouse: Situated in the Aspen Highlands area, this spot serves great craft beers and offers a full menu with delicious food. It’s a perfect place to unwind after a day of exploring.

Marble Distilling Co. & The Distillery Inn: While primarily a distillery, Marble Distilling Co. also brews beer. It’s a short drive to Carbondale, and it’s worth the trip for its unique offerings and beautiful setting.

Glenwood Canyon Brewpub: About 40 miles from Aspen in Glenwood Springs, this brewpub is known for its award-winning beers and tasty pub fare. It’s a great stop if you’re exploring the area.

These breweries offer a mix of excellent craft beers and inviting atmospheres.

Enjoy your trip, and cheers on discovering some great local brews!