Need help deleting a memorized report in QuickBooks?

Hi everyone,

I’m new to QuickBooks and could really use some guidance. I’ve been trying to figure out how to delete a memorized report in QuickBooks, but I’m unsure where to start. I’ve searched online for instructions, but I’m still a bit confused. Can someone please walk me through the steps to delete a memorized report in QuickBooks? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks for considering my request.

3 Likes

Hi @maxrodriguezart88

I’d be happy to provide an expert response.

To delete a memorised report in QuickBooks, follow these steps:

1. Open QuickBooks: Launch QuickBooks and ensure you’re signed in with the appropriate account.
  2. Access Reports: Navigate to the “Reports” menu on the top toolbar.
  3. Memorised Reports List: Click on “Memorised Reports” to open the list of memorised reports.
  4. Select the Report: Locate the memorised report you want to delete from the list. Click to select it.
  5. Delete the Report: Once the report is selected, go to the “Edit” menu and choose “Delete Memorised Report.”
  6. Confirmation: QuickBooks will ask you to confirm the deletion. Click “OK” or “Yes” to confirm.
  7. Gone for Good: The memorised report will now be deleted and removed from your list of memorised reports.

That’s it! You’ve successfully deleted a memorised report in QuickBooks. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions or need further assistance with QuickBooks or personal finance matters.

3 Likes