Need help: Saving Toolbar in Minecraft - any tips?

Hey, fellow gamers!

I’ve been playing Minecraft for a while now and have a bit of a dilemma. I recently customized my toolbar with all my favourite tools and items, but every time I exit the game and return, it resets to its default state. It’s getting frustrating having to rearrange everything over and over again. I’ve searched online but couldn’t find a definitive solution. So, I’m turning to this community for help!

Does anyone know how to save the toolbar layout in Minecraft? Are there any tips or tricks to keep my customised toolbar intact, even after restarting the game? I’m open to suggestions or mods that can help with this issue. Your expertise would be greatly appreciated! Let’s make my Minecraft gaming experience even better together.

Thanks in advance for your help!

3 Likes

@reeddakota30290

If you’re looking for a way to save your toolbar layout in Minecraft and prevent it from resetting, I have some helpful tips.

Utilise the “Quick Access” Slots: Minecraft offers nine quick access slots at the bottom of your inventory. To save your preferred toolbar arrangement, simply drag and drop the items into these slots. They will remain in the same position even if you exit and re-enter the game.

Hotkey Assignments: Assigning hotkeys to specific items is another method. You can quickly equip the corresponding item to your hand by pressing a designated key on your keyboard. To set a hotkey, open your inventory, hover over the item, and press a number key (1-9) on your keyboard. You can easily restore your preferred toolbar configuration by pressing the respective hotkey.

Use Mods or Plugins: If you’re open to modifying your Minecraft experience, several mods and plugins are available that provide enhanced toolbar management. Some popular ones include “InventoryTweaks” and “RPG-HUD,” which offer features like auto-sorting, automatic restocking, and customizable toolbar layouts. However, remember that using mods or plugins may require additional setup and affect your game’s performance.

Remember to periodically back up your Minecraft world and game settings to avoid any potential loss of progress or configurations.

I hope these tips help you save your Minecraft toolbar! Feel free to ask if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.

Happy gaming!

1 Like