Recommendations for breweries in South Lyon?

Hi everyone!

I’m planning a trip to South Lyon, and I’m interested in checking out some local breweries.

Can anyone recommend the best breweries in the area? I’m looking for places with great beer selections and a nice atmosphere. Any tips or must-visit spots would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there!

South Lyon has some fantastic breweries you should check out during your visit. Here are a few recommendations:

Witch’s Hat Brewing Company: This local favourite is known for its wide range of craft beers. Their IPAs and stouts are particularly popular and often have unique seasonal brews. The cozy and welcoming atmosphere makes it a great place to relax and enjoy a drink.

Third Monk Brewing Company: Another excellent option, Third Monk offers a variety of beers that cater to different tastes. From rich porters to refreshing lagers, there’s something for everyone. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and often has live music and events.

Lake Street Tavern: While not exclusively a brewery, Lake Street Tavern has a great selection of local beers on tap, including many from South Lyon and the surrounding areas. It’s a fantastic spot to sample different brews and enjoy delicious food.

Each spot provides a unique experience, so I recommend visiting all three if you have the time. Enjoy your trip and happy beer tasting!

Cheers!