Seeking recommendations: Best beach clubs in Puerto Vallarta

Hi, everyone!

I’m planning a trip to Puerto Vallarta, and I’m on the lookout for the best beach clubs in the area. I want to make the most of my vacation and relax by the beach. Can you please share your recommendations for the top beach clubs in Puerto Vallarta? Whether for great drinks, stunning views, water activities, or just a relaxing day by the ocean, I’d love to hear your suggestions and any personal experiences you’ve had.

Thanks in advance for your travel insights!

1 Like

Hi @maxrodriguezart88

“Best Beach Clubs in Puerto Vallarta” is a popular search term for travellers seeking the ultimate beachfront experience in this beautiful Mexican destination. Here are some top beach clubs to consider for your visit:

Mantamar Beach Club: Known for its lively atmosphere and beautiful setting in the Zona Romantica, Mantamar offers great food, an infinity pool, and beach access.
La Palapa: A long-standing favourite, La Palapa offers a blend of Mexican and international cuisine set on Los Muertos Beach. It’s a great place for both relaxation and people-watching.
Mango’s Beach Club: Located in the Hotel Zone, Mango’s provides an excellent beachfront dining experience and a wide selection of cocktails.
Sapphire Ocean Club: This exclusive beach club, situated in the Hotel Zone, offers a more tranquil and upscale experience with beautiful views and delicious seafood.
Villa Mercedes Beach Club: In the heart of the Malecón, this club combines beach access with a fine dining experience and live music.

Remember that the “best” beach club can vary depending on your preferences. Some cater to a vibrant party scene, while others focus on relaxation and luxury. I recommend considering the atmosphere, menu, and location to find the one that suits your travel style best.

Enjoy your time in Puerto Vallarta!

1 Like