Understanding YouTube Engagement: Can you see who liked your comments?

Hi everyone,

I’m relatively new to online businesses and marketing, and recently, I’ve been exploring ways to improve my company’s online presence, especially on YouTube. As we all know, YouTube is a popular platform for sharing videos and engaging with audiences. While I’ve learned a lot about creating engaging content, I’m still unsure about some aspects of YouTube’s features.

One question is whether it’s possible to see who liked the comments on my company’s YouTube videos. I understand that likes to play a crucial role in determining engagement and being able to identify the individuals who appreciated our content through their likes could provide valuable insights into our audience.

So, I wanted to reach out to this amazing community and ask if anyone has knowledge or experience. Can you see who liked your comments on YouTube? If yes, what steps should I take to access this information? And if not, are there any alternative methods or tools that can help us better understand our audience’s preferences and interactions?

Any insights, tips, or suggestions would be highly appreciated! Thank you all for your time and assistance in advance.

Let’s continue growing our businesses together on this incredible platform!

4 Likes

Hello, @maxrodriguezart88 and forum members,

I’d be glad to highlight the question: “How to see who liked your comment on YouTube.”

Regarding YouTube, there isn’t a direct way to view the specific users who liked your comments. YouTube’s comment system is designed to provide engagement and foster discussions, but the platform prioritises user privacy. Therefore, individual likes on comments remain anonymous.

However, this doesn’t mean you’re completely in the dark about the impact of your comments. You can still gauge engagement and the popularity of your comments in a few ways:

Like Count: You can see the total number of likes your comment received. This provides a general indication of how well your comment resonated with viewers.

Interaction and Replies: Pay attention to the responses and interactions in your comments. Meaningful discussions and replies can indicate a positive impact.

Community Engagement: Focus on building a community around your content. Encourage viewers to share their thoughts and foster engagement through well-thought-out responses.

YouTube Analytics: If you own the YouTube channel, you can access YouTube Analytics. While you won’t see individual likes in comments, you can get valuable data on video engagement, audience demographics, and overall performance.

Remember, the value of comments extends beyond just likes. They allow you to interact with your audience, receive feedback, and build a loyal community around your business.

So, even though you can’t directly see who liked your comments on YouTube, you can still utilise the available data and community interactions to gauge your content’s impact and refine your business strategies accordingly.

I hope this clarifies the matter for you. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

3 Likes