What are the best desserts in Salt Lake City?

Hi everyone!

I’m planning a trip to Salt Lake City and a huge dessert lover. I’ve heard that the city has some amazing sweet treats to offer.

Could anyone recommend the best dessert spots in Salt Lake City? I’m looking for places with unique and delicious options. Any suggestions for must-try desserts or popular dessert shops would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Hi @lthompson2K

I’m excited to share some of the best dessert spots in Salt Lake City with you. Here are a few must-try places that locals and visitors alike rave about:

Gourmandise The Bakery: Known for its wide array of pastries, cakes, and cookies, Gourmandise offers something for every dessert lover. Their fruit tarts and eclairs are particularly popular.

The Dodo: This cozy spot is famous for its desserts, especially the Toll House Pie and the seasonal Strawberry Sour Cream Pie. It’s a great place to enjoy a meal and indulge in a decadent dessert.

Banbury Cross Donuts: You can’t miss Banbury Cross if you love doughnuts. Their doughnuts are fresh and fluffy and come in various flavours. The cinnamon crumb doughnut is a crowd favourite.

RubySnap Fresh Cookies: RubySnap offers unique, gourmet cookies made from high-quality ingredients. Each cookie is named after a woman and has a distinct flavour profile. Be sure to try the “Margo,” a lemon blueberry chia seed cookie.

Normal Ice Cream: For something a bit different, check out Normal Ice Cream. They serve inventive soft-serve ice cream creations with a rotating menu of flavours like lemon curd and burnt honey.

These are just a few of the fantastic dessert spots in Salt Lake City. Enjoy your trip, and happy eating!